Nishkam Primary School Birmingham – Governors
|Raminder Kaur Bahra||Governor - Chair|
|Harbinder Flora||Governor - Vice Chair|
|Amrik Singh Bhabra MBE||Governor|
|Kirtpal Kaur Aujla||Governor|
|Lakhdeep Kaur||Governor - Parent|
|Mrs G Kaur||Interim Headteacher|
Raminder Kaur Bahra (Chair)
- Education Degree, specialising in Mathematics
- 4 years experience teaching at a high achieving private school
- Active volunteer with school events and other projects
- Passionate about helping the school to develop and grow, to meet teaching and value-based goals and to fulfil its potential
Amrik Singh Bhabra MBE (Governor)
- The Chief Executive of Coventry-based firm ADECS. He has developed and grown the business over the past twenty-five years continuously changing and adapting in this ever changing world in which we live.
- Actively supports young people by providing apprenticeships at work, acting as a mentor to school leavers and young business people, and by encouraging links between schools, businesses and industry.
- Previously the Chair of Governors at Finham Primary school and is currently is a Trustee of the Finham Park Multi Academy Trust, Coventry University and the University of Wolverhampton.
Kirtpal Kaur Aujla, (Governor)
- Solicitor advising on commercial and contractual matters, and governance in the local government and health sectors with a special interest in health and social care, education and leisure. Advises on alternative structures for the delivery of public services.
- Previously community governor at an inner-city primary school and varied experience in supporting community initiatives.
- As a Link Governor for Pupil Premium, she has a special interest in supporting the achievement of excellence for children at Nishkam regardless of background.
Lakhdeep Kaur (Parent Governor)
- Optometrist based within the west midlands area for the past 11 years
- Experienced in working with specific framework of policies and procedures within the NHS and private sectors.
- Privileged to work alongside dedicated staff and Governors to offer every child an education that prepares them to face the future with responsibility in the best use of their capacities.