|Raminder Kaur Bahra||Chair of Governors|
|Amrik Singh Bhabra MBE||Vice-Chair of Governors|
|Dr. Sarindar Singh Sahota||Governor|
|Kirtpal Kaur Aujla||Governor|
|Lakhdeep Kaur||Parent Governor|
|Mandeep Kaur||Parent Governor|
|Gurpreet Kaur||Teaching Staff Governor|
|Balwinder Sembi||Non-Teaching Staff Governor|
Raminder Kaur Bahra (Chair of Governors)
- Education Degree, specialising in Mathematics
- 4 years experience teaching at a high achieving private school
- Active volunteer with school events and other projects
- Passionate about helping the school to develop and grow, to meet teaching and value-based goals and to fulfil its potential
Amrik Singh Bhabra MBE (Vice-Chair of Governor)
- The Chief Executive of Coventry-based firm ADECS. He has developed and grown the business over the past twenty-five years continuously changing and adapting in this ever changing world in which we live.
- Actively supports young people by providing apprenticeships at work, acting as a mentor to school leavers and young business people, and by encouraging links between schools, businesses and industry.
- Previously the Chair of Governors at Finham Primary school and is currently is a Trustee of the Finham Park Multi Academy Trust, Coventry University and the University of Wolverhampton.
Dr. Sarindar Singh Sahota OBE, (Governor)
- An established community and business leader, he is the Vice Chairman of the West Midlands Regional Assembly and Chaired the Audit Committee. He brings skills and experience of project managements and networking with businesses, communities, funding agencies.
Kirtpal Kaur Aujla, (Governor)
- Solicitor advising on commercial and contractual matters, and governance in the local government and health sectors with a special interest in health and social care, education and leisure. Advises on alternative structures for the delivery of public services.
- Previously community governor at an inner-city primary school and varied experience in supporting community initiatives.
- As a Link Governor for Pupil Premium, she has a special interest in supporting the achievement of excellence for children at Nishkam regardless of background.
Lakhdeep Kaur (Parent Governor)
- Optometrist based within the west midlands area for the past 11 years
- Experienced in working with specific framework of policies and procedures within the NHS and private sectors.
- Privileged to work alongside dedicated staff and Governors to offer every child an education that prepares them to face the future with responsibility in the best use of their capacities.
Mandeep Kaur (Parent Governor)
- Sikh Chaplain to the British Armed Forces for 11 years. She is an ambassador of Sikh community within the armed forces.
- An educator, reformer, leader and an active inspirational public community speaker.
- Provider of faith specific advice to the armed forces and additionally supports service personnel directly.
- Very passionate about values and firmly believes that a person with values is person with happiness.