Reception Admissions September 2021
Reception Applications for September 2021 - 16th April 2021
Please see below information from the London Borough of Hounslow or contact your home local authority for more information.
Hounslow residents who applied on time will receive an email after 5pm on Friday 16th April 2021 advising of the outcome of their application.
Please wait until you have received the email before logging onto the eAdmissions website.
Emails will be staggered from 5pm onward, so exact timings cannot be guaranteed.
If you have been offered your first preference school, you will only receive the email notification.
If you have not been offered your first preference school, you will receive the email notification and a letter, sent by first class post on 16th April, giving you more information about the process.
What you need to do now
- Accept your school place online by Friday 30th April 2021. To do this log into your eAdmissions account and select ‘View outcome and respond’
- If you have not been offered your preferred school, you should still accept this school place. Accepting this place does not affect your chances of being offered a place at another school from the waiting list or your right of appeal. You can decline this place later on once you have a secured a place at another school. Declining the offer will not increase the chances of your child being offered a place at your preferred school.
- You should not decline the school place offered unless you have already secured a place at another school or made alternative arrangements for your child’s education e.g. private education. You will need to provide this information with your response.
The waiting list will move up and down as offers are accepted or declined. If your first preference was Nishkam School West London and you were not offered a place you will automatically be on the waiting list until the 31st December 2021. Please note we do not give out waiting list position information as it can change on a daily basis. The waiting list will be ranked only when a place becomes available using the over subscription criteria. If you would like to join the waiting list please contact your home local authority and complete a SIF form if applying for a faith place. The waiting list is held in accordance with the admission criteria of the school, not in order of applications received. All waiting lists are cleared at the end of each academic year, and no names are carried forward into the next academic year.
Your right to appeal
If your child has not been offered a place at Nishkam School West London, you have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel.
You can only lodge an appeal if you have;
- received notification that the local authority have not been able to offer you the school of your preference
- listed the school on your application form
The closing date for primary appeals is 17th May 2021.
Any questions please email email@example.com