Calling all employers!
As an employer, you can support our students significantly and help us to achieve our goals. We are committed to supporting our students to make a positive transition out of secondary school life, equipped for the world of work with the skills required to solve industry challenges and the knowledge to ensure a successful future.
Examples of ways in which you can help the students at Nishkam High School include:
- Attending a careers fair or networking event
- Offering work experience for Year 12
- Work-based visits
- Offering a visit to your place of work
- Careers talks
- Student mentoring
- Mock interview support
- Work experience placement opportunities for Year 12 students throughout the year
- Careers Seminars for students in Years 7-13 who may be interested in your field of work
Our Trust is always looking to develop links with employers to understand what employers want, so we can give our students the best opportunity to thrive in the ever-changing working landscape.
To find out how you can get involved please contact: Mr Adam Ruhe, Assistant Principal at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0121 348 7660.