|Amrik Singh Bhabra||Chair of Governor|
|Emma Hawkey||Non Teaching Staff Governor|
|Harcharan Singh Hunjan||Parent Governor|
|Ranjit Singh Dhanda||Governor|
Amrik Singh Bhabra MBE (Chair of Governors)
- The Chief Executive of Coventry-based firm ADECS. He has developed and grown the business over the past twenty-five years continuously changing and adapting in this ever changing world in which we live.
- Actively supports young people by providing apprenticeships at work, acting as a mentor to school leavers and young business people, and by encouraging links between schools, businesses and industry.
- Previously the Chair of Governors at Finham Primary school and is currently is a Trustee of the Finham Park Multi Academy Trust, Coventry University and the University of Wolverhampton.
Sarah Evans OBE, (Governor)
- Recently retired Principal of King Edwards VI High School for Girls, one of the top independent schools in the UK. Sarah was schools strategic leader for 17 years and has a remarkable track record of managing a large school.
- She is passionate about pupils receiving a broad, balanced, exemplary education which also allows them to develop their individual strengths, talents and passions. Sarah taught in education for almost forty years of which thirty years were in senior leadership roles.
- Sarah has also been Co-chair of GSA/HMC Education/Academic Policy Committee, the Chair of ISCtip, Director of the Academy for Youth as well as Trustee on numerous community projects.
Elizabeth Rayatt, (Governor)
Works as a consultant burns and plastic surgeon at Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham Children's Hospital.
Has a strong interest in post graduate teaching and education. She is currently the Training Programme Director and Chair of the Training Committee for Plastic Surgery training in the West Midlands and is responsible for the training of 23 plastic surgery registrars.
Elizabeth is excited about becoming involved with a school with such strong valueISCtip, Director of the Academy for Youth as well as Trustee on numerous community projects.
Mr Ranjit Singh Dhanda BEM, (Governor)
- Has over 20 years of experience of teaching and education management in further and higher education. Having graduated in Civil Engineering from Aston University, he worked for 6 years in engineering design and construction management before moving into teaching and gained the Post Graduate Certificate in Education from the University of Manchester. He is passionate about providing holistic education that launches pupils into their chosen careers, as well as nurturing good citizens who will serve their community selflessly.
- He has been a part of the development team from the beginning and said, “The Nishkam Schools provide an exciting academic education, wonderful enriched curriculum and nurture a spirit of service. You will build lifelong friendships, become part of a supportive community and leave school with a positive attitude for the challenges of adulthood.”
Harcharan Singh Hunjan (Parent Governor)
- Financial Director of a manufacturing company in the West Midlands and Past District Governor of Lions Clubs International (105M).
- Brings over 25 years of financial and management experience to the team
- Has previously worked with a range of community organisations and is passionate about developing a greater understanding of cultures and traditions in our diverse society.
- Firmly believes that the best gift one can give to any child is ‘Good Education with values’
Vijay Desai – (Governor)
- 10 years teaching of experience in the primary education sector
- Passionate about education and improving the life chances of every pupil
- Keenly aware of local needs as the Head of Year 6 at a local primary school in Handsworth that achieved ‘Outstanding’.
- Excited to be part of a school that is well-place to guide and nurture a new generation of students by providing them with excellent role-models.