Free School Meals
Parents/Carers, by clicking on the link below and completing this form for Free School Meals, you will be helping your child's school in their application for additional Pupil Premium funding. Please take a moment to submit this application irrespective of whether or not you are, or believe you ever will be, in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support • Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance.
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
From September 2014 children in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 are automatically entitled to a free school meal. If your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2, and if you are in receipt of one of the above benefits, we recommend that you still apply. This will mean your child's school does not miss out on important funding. It may also mean your child will continue to receive free meals after the end of Year 2.
To complete an application you will need to provide:
- Your own name and date of birth.
- Contact details.
- National Insurance Number or National Asylum Seekers Number.
- Child's name and date of birth.
- School your child is attending/will attend.