Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Sixth Form Term dates and opening times?
Please email Enquiries.NSWL@nishkamschools.org for further information.
What is the dress code?
The dress code for Nishkam Sixth Form is smart business attire.
Uniform for 6th Form girls
- Smart trousers/skirts (or suit)
- Collared work shirt or smart top
- Smart work shoes or boots; no trainers, flipflops, or similar.
- Tights should be plain (no patterned tights).
- Chunni (head scarf) for Sikh students during prayer
Uniform for 6th Form boys
- Smart Trouser and blazer (or suit)
- Collared work shirt and tie
- Smart work shoes; no trainers.
- Dastaar for Keshadhari Sikh students.
Why do you serve only vegetarian meals?
One of our core values is compassion to all beings. For this reason we would be untrue to our values if we were to allow any non-vegetarian food onto the school site. This stands for all staff and students members.