|Bahader Singh Panesar||Chair of Governors|
|Dr. Harshinder Kaur Malhi||Vice-Chair of Governors|
|Davinder Singh Ahluwalia||Trust Governor|
|Harminder Cholia||Parent Governor|
|Satbachan Singh Seehra||Trust Governor|
|Ishwinder Kaur Mahon||Trust Governor|
|Gita Jain||Staff Governor|
Bahader Singh Panesar (Chair of Governors)
- Senior partner at Weybridge Dental Practice, which is committed to both the highest levels of clinical, evidence based care and post graduate education.
- Holds an MSc in restorative dental practice from the Eastman Dental Institute, UCL.
- Has a special interest in microscope enhanced biomimetic dentistry.
- Is a post graduate trainer for Kent, Surrey and Sussex deanery.
- He has a passion for education at all levels and believes the Nishkam values led approach to education will help repair a concerning void in todays society.
- He is dedicated to his role as Governor and helping children explore, develop and excel both academically and in sports.
Dr. Harshinder Kaur Malhi (Governor)
- Assistant Head teacher at a co-educational comprehensive School (11-18) with a Doctorate in Education. Teacher of Geography and Work Related Learning Co-ordinator.
- Specialist in School industry links, FE, HE and external agencies. Deputy teacher for Child Protection matters and pastoral care.
- Experienced in whole school self-evaluation, monitoring pupil progress for whole year groups and developing effective intervention strategies.
- Experienced in management of middle leaders, overall House Co-ordination for pupils and transition process from KS2 to KS3, KS4 and KS5.
Davinder Singh Ahluwalia (Governor)
- Director and Chief Financial Officer at Steria Ltd – a company delivering end to end IT enabled business services both in private and public sectors.
- A Chartered Accountant (ex-PWC) with responsibility for all finance and corporate functions including legal and commercial departments.
- A passionate believer in adding value to the business and a board sponsor for various business and operational initiatives.
- A member of the Institute of Directors and a former Trustee for a number of pension funds.
Harminder Cholia (Governor)
- As a General Practitioner, Harminder is committed to providing good evidence-based clinical care with proven skills in problem-solving, communication and risk management. She has developed a keen interest in education and performs teaching and examining roles in undergraduate medical education at both University College London and Queen Mary University of London.
- She believes strongly in the inclusive values-led faith-based approach to education of NSWL which places service and humility at the core of personal development. Dedicated to serving the School, all its students, and their families by working effectively alongside the School and governing body, she relishes the opportunity to support the School in its strategic vision and provide our children with skills to excel – both academically and personally.
Satbachan Singh Seehra (Governor)
- A CIMA-qualified accountant with over twenty years experience in finance and audit in a number of FTSE 100 companies.
- A Senior Auditor at the Government Internal Audit Agency, responsible for conducting and managing audits for Centre of Government departments incorporating (but not exclusive to) HM Treasury, Cabinet Office, Home Office and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
- Audit Business Partner to the Civil Service Commission
- Passionate about helping the school to develop and grow in order to enable all pupils to fulfil their academic and sporting potential, as well as becoming confident and successful individuals.